Sunday, December 9, 2012

School Days


So here's a scrapbook that I started last year, I really put a lot of thought into this because as much as I would love to have this great scrapbook with all pictures and all;  I know I would never keep up with it.  I get bored after awhile.  So my thought was to just do a scrapbook with Jacob's school pictures.  This way I can keep them all nice and be able to show him when he is older and his girlfriend comes over.  Just kidding, Jacob will never have a girlfriend I won't let him.  See..
.
This is displayed clearly for all to see in his bedroom!!  Haha!  I'm only teasing, I just thought the picture was cute to hang in his room.  I know my little boy will grow up one day.  But let's not talk about it!
So here's the scrapbook, I still haven't found a pic to put in the opening on the cover.
I only have 2 pages, since Jacob has only been in school for 2 years.  So it's kind of a bummer to wait till October of each year to get to do a page.  And once I get the pictures in, I've completed the page the next day.  I have no patience, unfortunately.  So in the meantime I fill my time with other creative things to do!!
Now I just realized that on the 2nd page I never wrote the kids names in the little area I left for it on the bottom left. I have some people in my 1st grade that I don't remember their names for the life of me.  So when Jacob looks back hopefully he'll appreciate it!!!
Yup there I am on the last chair on the bottom, with the awesome tan!!
So how'd I do with my first blog!?  That was fun.  I have so many more things to show so check in again soon!! xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment